BLC Enterprises, Inc. values the privacy of individuals who visit the web sites which are operated throughout the world by BLC Enterprises, Inc. or its subsidiaries and adheres to the privacy standards which have been adopted by the countries in which BLC Enterprises, Inc. companies operate. This statement sets forth the important information which individuals who visit these sites need to know about how BLC Enterprises, Inc. companies collect and use personal information from web site visitors.
Please read this policy carefully. By visiting BLC Enterprises, Inc. web site and using the services provided on that site, you are indicating your agreement to BLC Enterprises, Inc. ‘s use of your personal information as set out in this Policy.
This Policy is intended to be in compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations of the U.S. in which BLC Enterprises, Inc. operates and from which personally identifiable information is collected. To the extent the laws of a country may prohibit BLC Enterprises, Inc. from using and sharing personal information in a way described in this Policy and BLC Enterprises, Inc. ‘s practices shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local laws.
What Does This Policy Cover?
Collection of Information
BLC Enterprises, Inc. web site collects personally identifiable information only from individuals who voluntarily choose to provide the information through the web site. (In this Policy the foregoing information is referred to as “Personal Information.”) That Personal Information may be collected in several different ways:
- This site may permit users to request a “user i.d.” and password which can be used on future visits to the site. Visitors to the site may be asked to supply their name, geographic location and some information about their business or occupation or other reason for interest in the site. In addition, this site permits users to supply an e-mail address to sign up for BLC Enterprises, Inc. newsletters, feedback or comment forms whereby users can submit questions or comments to BLC Enterprises, Inc. . (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “User Information.”)
- This site permits users to enter into transactions with BLC Enterprises, Inc. or to take advantage of services provided by BLC Enterprises, Inc. to its customers through the site or through its offices in the U.S.. On this site, users will be required to provide detailed information necessary to enable BLC Enterprises, Inc. to process the transaction and to provide the goods or services requested by the visitor. Visitors may be requested to provide financial information, including credit card or bank information, in connection with such transactions. Visitors may also be asked to provide information about the pesticide and other licenses which they hold in order to determine whether BLC Enterprises, Inc. can lawfully sell the products requested by the visitor. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “Transactional Information.”)
- From time-to-time our site may request additional information from users by means of surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose whatever additional information may be requested. Information requested through surveys and contests may include additional demographic information. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “Survey Information.”)
In addition to the foregoing Personal Information, this site automatically logs information about a visitor from the browser used to access the site (e.g., Internet Explorer, etc.). This includes information about the I.P. address of the visitor, the pages in the site which are visited from that address and the web site which the user visited just prior to the BLC Enterprises, Inc. site. (In this Policy, the foregoing information is referred to as “Visit Information.”) While some jurisdictions consider IP addresses to be personal information, none of this Visit Information is used by BLC Enterprises, Inc. for direct or indirect identification of the individual user who is accessing the BLC Enterprises, Inc. site. Visit Information will be used by BLC Enterprises, Inc. to diagnose problems with its web servers, to administer, design and construct its web sites, to track visitor movements on the web sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use only.
BLC Enterprises, Inc. ‘s Use of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used to communicate with you about your use of our site, to let you know about changes to our services or our site or to provide services to you or to improve our understanding of what visitors want and need to see on the sites. In particular:
- User Informationmay be used by BLC Enterprises, Inc. primarily to enhance the usability and friendliness of the BLC Enterprises, Inc. web sites and to ensure that the information which is provided is timely and relevant and meets the needs of our visitors. BLC Enterprises, Inc. may also use the information which visitors voluntarily furnish through these sites to provide information and promotional material to persons who have visited the BLC Enterprises, Inc. sites and to process specific requests for information which visitors may make. (See “Opting In / Opting Out” below if you do not wish to receive such materials from BLC Enterprises, Inc. .)
- Transactional Informationwill be used by BLC Enterprises, Inc. to process and complete the transaction for goods or services requested by the visitor.
- Survey Informationwill be used in a manner similar to User Information but will be used primarily in aggregate form to provide BLC Enterprises, Inc. with information on customer needs, product design, market demand, etc.
Also, you should know that your Personal Information, as well as Visit Information collected at a BLC Enterprises, Inc. site, may be used by BLC Enterprises, Inc. security personnel if deemed necessary to protect BLC Enterprises, Inc. from a threat or other perceived security risk and such information may be shared with law enforcement authorities if appropriate.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
BLC Enterprises, Inc. may share Personal Information with others for a number of purposes:
- We may provide contact information to our trade partners, advertisers and other interested parties so that they may contact you directly to furnish you information about their products and services. (As used in this Policy, “Trade Partners” means businesses not owned or operated by BLC Enterprises, Inc. but which provide compatible goods or services which may be desired by or potentially useful for visitors to the BLC Enterprises, Inc. web sites.) (See “Opting In / Opting Out” below if you do not wish to receive such materials from Trade Partners.)
- We will provide aggregated data about products and services purchased, visitor interests, demographics and other information collected from our web site to our Trade Partners, advertisers and other interested parties so that they can learn what products and services are most popular to our customers. Aggregated data will be in anonymous group statistical form and not associated with any individual person.
- We may use a credit card processing company to bill web site visitors for products and services which they request.
- We may partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties will not be allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- We also may share Personal Informationabout visitors to our web sites among its corporate affiliates and subsidiary companies for purposes related to the business of those affiliates and subsidiaries.
- BLC Enterprises, Inc. may also share Personal Information about web site visitors with third parties under the following circumstances:
- When you consent to disclosure;
- To comply with law, court orders, subpoena or legal process;
- To enforce or apply BLC Enterprises, Inc. ‘s agreements or protect BLC Enterprises, Inc. and its rights,
- By operation of law, when such Personal Informationis transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this site; or
- In the event that BLC Enterprises, Inc. , or substantially all of its assets, are acquired outside of the ordinary course of business, and such Personal Informationmay be one of the transferred assets.
Transfers of Information
Because BLC Enterprises, Inc. operates from its headquarters in Sunray, Texas in the United States of, and because its web servers which host its web sites are located at numerous locations inside and outside the United States, it is possible that Personal Information about visitors may be transferred from one country to another. Such transfers will only occur in compliance with the applicable local law relevant to the source of the information.
When you furnish Personal Information to BLC Enterprises, Inc., you are also giving your consent to a cross-border transfer of that information.
Children and Privacy
BLC Enterprises, Inc. does not knowingly collect information from or about children age 13 and under without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Opting In / Opting Out
Upon registering at BLC Enterprises, Inc. web site which collects Personal Information, visitors will be given an opportunity to determine whether they wish to receive promotional materials from BLC Enterprises, Inc. You may withdraw your consent to the collection or use of your Personal Information at any time by sending an email message http://www.barrycrowesales.net/contact-us/ identifying yourself and describing the Personal Information which you believe has been collected through this site.
Correction/Updating of Personal Information
Each site which collects Personal Information will provide users with instructions regarding correcting or updating that Personal Information. Some sites may maintain a user account section where visitors can make corrections themselves; others may provide an email link or contact information to request us to make those changes; generally, user requests for an update of Personal Information will be honored within a reasonable time after we receive a request. However, no changes to personal information will be permitted where the change would result in incorrect information or would alter a transaction with us already completed.
Retention of Personal Information
BLC Enterprises, Inc. will periodically delete Personal Information collected from visitors to its web sites if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the terms of this Policy.
BLC Enterprises, Inc. takes precautions to protect users’ information. Our safeguards include technical means and policies and procedures that our staff is trained to follow. In any event in which a BLC Enterprises, Inc. web site is hosted by a third party, these safeguards shall also apply. If as a registered user you receive a password, you should keep it confidential because it is the key to access to the information held by BLC Enterprises, Inc. about you. If you leave your computer’s internet browser running and someone else uses your computer, they will be able to access your account; thus, if your computer is not physically secure remember to shut down your browser before you leave it.
We try to reduce the likelihood of accidental disclosures and unintended access and modification of account information, but it is impossible to eliminate this possibility completely. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both on-line and off-line.
When an enrollment or order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
While BLC Enterprises, Inc. uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, it also takes steps to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
Protecting Your Own Privacy
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on comments or through email – that information can be collected and used by others. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
Changes to Policy
Contacting BLC Enterprises, Inc.
BLC Enterprises, Inc. web site provides a Contact Us section to facilitate feedback from site visitors. Please use this facility to notify us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by BLC Enterprises, Inc. http://www.barrycrowesales.net/contact-us/